9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007.
The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Director, Enterprise Business
2.) Senior Engineer – Solution Architect, Transport Network
3.) Senior Engineer, Transmission Planning & Optimisation
4.) Head, Retail & Franchise
5.) Manager, Regional Sales
6.) Specialist, Business Support Systems (BSS)
7.) Head, Network NQoS & Support
8.) Manager, Wintel
9.) Director, Engineering
10.) Manager, Ran Rollout
11.) Manager, Build to Operate (B2O)
12.) Specialist, Business Intelligence
13.) Specialist, Consumer Analytics & Insight
- A First Degree in relevant discipline.
- Industry Certification(s) and or Postgraduate/Professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry.
- Advanced datamining and analytical skills such as SAS and SQL.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques
- Excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques, such as datamining and statistical techniques such as linear and logistical regression, and clustering
- Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (13 Positions)
nigeria bottling company recruitment 2022, dangote group job recruitment (9 positions), flour mills of nigeria recruitment 2022, any job vacancy, mtn job vacancy in nigeria, current job vacancies, nigerian recruitment portal, recruitment jobs,