This company is looking to recruit qualified applicants for Accounts Payable Officer role
Accounts Payable Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
A trading Company in Omole Phase II is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts, Payable Officer.
- Keep tabs on maturity dates of all Letters of Credit and Bills contracted through Local Banks to obtain foreign exchange for onward remittance to overseas suppliers of finished goods and factory inputs.
- Carry out regular reconciliation of respective suppliers’ accounts balances and ensure quality control over vendors’ and general ledger accounts.
- Ensure proper documentation of initial source documents relating to consignment to which the Company is committed to importing through the opening of Form ‘M’ and/or Letter of Credit with any of the Local Banks.
- Regularly update forex remittances by posting each forex remittance to the debit of the supplier account.
- Deduce the gain or loss arising from Forex remittance by ascertaining the difference between the predetermined exchange rate at which the supplier’s account was initially credited and the actual rate the USD was sourced or allocated and post the difference to debit or credit of the Supplier’s account as Fx Transactions gain/loss.
- Prepare a final weekly summary matching aggregate financial obligations of the Company with available cash and quasi cash resources.
And any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- A bachelor degree or HND in Accounting or any relevant Management science.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- Possession of relevant certificates like ICAN, ACCA or any other professional certificate.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail with superb organisational skills.
- Strong Cost Management Skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Comply with GAAP for financial statements.
- Experience with Management accounting and import documentation processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently with a high level of self-motivation.
- Must be smart, honest and able to work well under pressure.
Location: Omole Phase II, Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Accounts Payable Officer at a Trading Company
accounts payable and purchasing job description, accounts payable strengths and weaknesses, accounts payable vs accountant, accounts payable clerk job description, accounts payable job, accounts payable purpose, accounts payable bookkeeper, accounts payable job description manufacturing,
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.