She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering is a food brand dedicated to providing customers with the best of cakes, snacks, African/Continental dishes and cocktails.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Others
- Experience 1 year
- Location Abuja
- City Asokoro
- Job Field Driving
Our Company is looking for a competent and reliable driver to handle all transport-related duties. The driver’s responsibilities include delivering products to our customers, picking up and dropping staff, picking up various packages, and transporting packages from our store to businesses and residential premises. The successful driver should also be able to carry out repairs and routine checks on the Company vehicle as well as perform any other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time.
Driver’s responsibilities include:
- Safely transporting staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Interacting with clients professionally at all times
- Keeping the Company’s vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Should reside in Asokoro and environs
Monthly Salary: 40k
Method of Application
Send CV and application letter to email@example.com or WhatsApp only 08099887788.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Company Driver at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
ngo jobs in nigeria, job vacancies in nigeria 2020, jobs in nigeria for foreigners, latest recruitment 2021 in nigeria, 2021 job opportunities, latest job in nigeria, mtn job vacancy in nigeria, how to get job in nigeria,