Corporate Sales Executive Job at Groupe Aldelia…
Groupe Aldelia Limited – Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries, across Europe, Middle East, South America, and particularly Africa. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Officer experience in logistics, corporate sales and online food will be an added advantage.
- This candidate should be adaptable, detailed, creative, and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics.
- You should possess in-depth knowledge about sales and marketing campaigns
- A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- This candidate must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolute and self-motivated. You must be tech-savvy and feel comfortable using technology daily.
- Report to your line manager on corporate sales in your region on a weekly basis and monthly basis.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective corporate clients and companies.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current client.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in an effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- BA/BSc Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2–5 years of corporate sales experience (in logistics and online food platforms will be an added advantage)
- Excellent writing, verbal, and research skills.
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.
Corporate Sales Executive Job at Groupe Aldelia