Corporate Sales Executive Job at Groupe Aldelia…
Groupe Aldelia Limited – Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries, across Europe, Middle East, South America, and particularly Africa. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Officer experience in logistics, corporate sales and online food will be an added advantage.
- This candidate should be adaptable, detailed, creative, and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics.
- You should possess in-depth knowledge about sales and marketing campaigns
- A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- This candidate must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolute and self-motivated. You must be tech-savvy and feel comfortable using technology daily.
- Report to your line manager on corporate sales in your region on a weekly basis and monthly basis.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective corporate clients and companies.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current client.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in an effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- BA/BSc Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2–5 years of corporate sales experience (in logistics and online food platforms will be an added advantage)
- Excellent writing, verbal, and research skills.
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Corporate Sales Executive Job at Groupe Aldelia