Victoria Water Services Limited (VWSL) is the first private water company in Nigeria. We commenced operations in 1990, by providing high-quality potable water, free of impurities. The company has carved a niche for itself in the provision of hygienic pipe-borne water that meets International Standard (WHO). We build Modern Water Treatment Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant and Farm Irrigation.
Customer Care Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Location: Lekki-Peninsula, Lagos.
We are seeking the services of a business/sales-oriented Customer Care Representative who would serve as the focal person for resolving all customer related queries relating to our business. He/she would be saddled with the responsibility of providing accurate product and service information to our clients whilst resolving customer complaints within record time. The preferred candidate should be a service-oriented individual who is capable of working independently in a fast-paced and procedural business environment with a zest for revenue generation.
- Deal with all walk-in, telephone or e-mail enquiries professionally
- Opens customer accounts for new clients and maintains a well-organised database of clients
- Resolve customer-related queries within approved time limits
- Maintain a record of customer interactions, process all queries related to customer accounts and file documents appropriately (both physically and virtually)
- Collaborate with the security department to keep a detailed record of check-in and check-out time of visitors
- Ensure the reception and all common areas are neat and presentable at all times
- Regularly review existing standards and procedures in line with your job while implementing best practices to ensure customers satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification work experience in a relevant role
- Proven experience of working as a Relationship or People Manager
- Tech-savviness and apt proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office Suites
- Willingness to go the extra mile to resolve customers queries
- Customer service background in any service-oriented firm is required
- Must be customer-centric and emphatic in dealing with people
- Must be very conversant with relevant CRM tools
- Possession of relevant Professional Certifications in Customer Service or People Management is Compulsory
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in Humanities, Social Sciences, People Management or relevant field
Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Customer Care Representative at Victoria Water Services Limited
victoria water district, victoria water reservoir levels, water account victoria, victoria bc water quality, water analysis victoria, victoria water pressure, city of victoria water bill, city of victoria water rates,