This company is looking to recruit qualified applicants for Database Administrator role
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , Others
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Jofad Consulting – Our client in the ry is currently looking at recruiting for the position of a Database Administrator.
The ideal Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Design, Manage the security of all databases in the Bank
- He must be conversant with different Relational Database Management Systems such as MS SQL, Oracle etc.
- Ensure databases are kept up to date
- Database archiving and retrieval (backup) of all databases in the bank
- Database design with programmers and third-party solution providers.
- Manage data protection and privacy of bank data
- Manage disaster recovery plans as it concerns the Bank’s data
- Designing database maintenance procedures and their implementation
- Manage data authentication and authorization of database systems
- Ensure the integrity of databases at all times.
- Install and manage relational database management systems’ software
- Monitor performance of both hardware and software to ensure healthy performance of databases
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- First degree in Information Technology or IT related courses
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration
- Experience with scripting, queries and reporting
- Experience in management of database access
- Must be vast with cyber-security knowledge as it relates to database management and how to implement same to secure databases.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- 5+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Experience in other areas of IT such as Front- End Development, Systems Engineering and Enterprise Management, Networking and IT support would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Database Administrator at Jofad Consulting
database administrator course, database administrator salary, database administrator skills, how to become a database administrator, database administrator duties, database administrator tutorial, database administrator salary uk, database administrator jobs,
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.