Autochek Africa is an Automotive Technology development company that builds solutions aimed at enabling and enhancing commerce within the automotive sector. We focus on solutions that improve access to Auto loans, quality maintenance / aftersales services, warranty solutions, and transactional marketplaces. We are operational in West and East Africa and we also have developed a partner-led retail footprint with over 500 service centers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Job Level: Mid-Management
Division / Department: Retail Operations
Reports to: Country Manager
Impact on Customers: Internal & External
Shared: Decisions reached jointly with peers and leaders on a collective basis
- The ideal candidate for this role will be expected to primarily implement the DSA framework, recruit and train DSA with the aim of generating revenue, driving channel penetration and improving brand visibility for the various products of Autochek, specifically car loans.
Essential Job Functions
- Recruit & lead the DSA program team
- Drive and management of agent network growth and expansion
- Set up business roadmap, develop products and execute the marketing strategies
- Data Analysis for positioning and repositioning of team’s performance
- Performance to provide quality customer experience to all integrated parties
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Generation, monitoring and publish of periodic reports
- Day to day management of channel’s and Business activities.
- Business Partners, Prospective Clients & Internal Stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an advantage
- 5-7 years’ work experience
- Extensive sales experience
- Previous experience building a quality sales network across the country (NG) , especially field sales with a mid to large company (s)
- Possess a network of already existing customers and agents that can be immediately onboarded
- Responsible for the DSA program targets as well as building and managing the sales network
- Onboard quality aggregators and manage them to make the entire ecosystem grow
- Recruit all Area DSA Managers
- Deep knowledge of Network agency ecosystem and model
- Must be strategic with a clear growth strategy and roadmap for the DSA program
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong Data Analysis skill
- Strong business writing skills
- Functional Sales knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- Strong negotiating skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
What You Will Learn
- You will learn to move fast, take calculated risks and learn from failures.
- You will develop core management strategies as well as learn the importance of deep dives to resolve problems across geographies. Your people management skills will be tested and improved as you engage and interact with colleagues to deliver quantifiable goals that give real business value.
- You will learn to measure and track output and results and how to automate everything that you do.
What We Offer
- Besides attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader.
- We offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce and a relaxed dress code. We invest in the development of our diverse workforce.
- We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Direct Sales Agent Manager at Autochek Africa
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.