The NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center (NLCC) is West Africa’s most renowned center dedicated solely to offering premium cancer care, research, education, and prevention. Our aesthetic facility stands distinct within the walls of the prestigious Lagos University Teaching Hospital and boasts world-class, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities that deliver international standard Cancer care in a comfortable and safe environment.
Human Resource Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 6 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for coordinating all HR functions for the Organizations. S/he will lead and manage the HR function, provide Strategic and Operational input to the CEO from a HR perspective.
– The office holder will maintain all HR and IR policies and ensure legislative Compliance.
– S/he will provide an effective Payroll support service to management and other key stakeholders to maintain and ensure compliance to Company HR Procedures, legislation and BOPs;
Additional functions will include the following;
– Provide input to the annual company strategy
– Responsible for the Resourcing and Retention of all personnel including implementing the Resourcing plan
– Provide support for the varying line manager in terms of capacity building,
– Responsible for developing and implementing the Organization’s compensation and benefit structure in line with legislative requirements;
– Communicate and support Line managers in motivating and assessing staff for improved efficiency;
Method of Application
Human Resource Manager at NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.