Market Sales Representative Job at SaroAfrica International Limited….
Saro Lifecare acquired the brands and manufacturing facilities of CAP Plc household division in 2007 and has grown to be a credible player in the FMCG space especially the in-home pest category.
The business is currently expanding its portfolio to cater to more consumer needs in the Personal Care and In-home Pest Segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Market Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers in the Open Markets.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Manage relationships with key retailers
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Provide support to marketing for Open market Marketing activities.
- Supply Business Development Executive with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and share report.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Perform other territory requirements that may arise.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 1 year of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Ibukun.Wey@saroafrica.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.