Renda Limited – We use technology to solve logistics problems and connect businesses and individuals to easy, fast and cost-effective logistics services.
Our solution is a one-stop platform for all procurement, warehousing, distribution, inventory management, last-mile haulage & delivery, and fulfillment needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Renda needs your talent, creativity, and enthusiasm to drive our mission forward. We’re looking for a talented marketing and communications manager to support projects—including major organizational initiatives and campaigns. These projects will elevate the
- Renda brand and drive supporters to take action with our organization.
- Create high quality marketing and communications assets from concept through delivery that promote Renda’s brand, mission and fundraising priorities
- Develop multi-channel assets to support impactful campaigns.
- Work self-directed in a fluid environment with more limited direction
- Effective team player who will be in the weeds of priority projects to ensure successful activation through careful project planning, execution, and monitoring
- Establish best practices for marketing program execution, including defining project scopes, outlining deliverables, timelines, and execution efforts
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to identify new and promising opportunities to drive greater supporter engagement within propriety projects
- Degree in Marketing (or related field) with 3-5 years of marketing experience. A proven track in digital marketing; Ability to work in a fast-paced fluid environment, across multiple priority projects, to create high quality, impactful assets.
- Master Tactician
- Effective Written and Oral Communication
- Demonstrates Initiative and Judgement
- Agility and Adaptability in a more self-directed environment
- Knowledge must include an understanding of both digital and traditional marketing and communication strategies, with a heavy emphasis on modern digital strategies
- Proven track record in developing multi-channel assets with limited direction
- Demonstrated passion for staying current on market, competition, trends and certifications; demonstrated ability to analyze current marketing tactics, concepts, practices, and procedures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Marketing & Communications Manager at Renda Limited
renda limited nairaland, renda meaning, renda africa, renda shoes, 11a mojidi street off toyin street ikeja, lagos, renda in english,
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.