Renda Limited – We use technology to solve logistics problems and connect businesses and individuals to easy, fast and cost-effective logistics services.
Our solution is a one-stop platform for all procurement, warehousing, distribution, inventory management, last-mile haulage & delivery, and fulfillment needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Renda needs your talent, creativity, and enthusiasm to drive our mission forward. We’re looking for a talented marketing and communications manager to support projects—including major organizational initiatives and campaigns. These projects will elevate the
- Renda brand and drive supporters to take action with our organization.
- Create high quality marketing and communications assets from concept through delivery that promote Renda’s brand, mission and fundraising priorities
- Develop multi-channel assets to support impactful campaigns.
- Work self-directed in a fluid environment with more limited direction
- Effective team player who will be in the weeds of priority projects to ensure successful activation through careful project planning, execution, and monitoring
- Establish best practices for marketing program execution, including defining project scopes, outlining deliverables, timelines, and execution efforts
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to identify new and promising opportunities to drive greater supporter engagement within propriety projects
- Degree in Marketing (or related field) with 3-5 years of marketing experience. A proven track in digital marketing; Ability to work in a fast-paced fluid environment, across multiple priority projects, to create high quality, impactful assets.
- Master Tactician
- Effective Written and Oral Communication
- Demonstrates Initiative and Judgement
- Agility and Adaptability in a more self-directed environment
- Knowledge must include an understanding of both digital and traditional marketing and communication strategies, with a heavy emphasis on modern digital strategies
- Proven track record in developing multi-channel assets with limited direction
- Demonstrated passion for staying current on market, competition, trends and certifications; demonstrated ability to analyze current marketing tactics, concepts, practices, and procedures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Marketing & Communications Manager at Renda Limited
renda limited nairaland, renda meaning, renda africa, renda shoes, 11a mojidi street off toyin street ikeja, lagos, renda in english,