Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provide Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. The Company is fitted out with far-sighted financial experts with insightful knowledge of the macroeconomic variables to deliver a tailor-made financial solution to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- Work with the product team and cross-functional teams to refine and execute the product strategy.
- Act as the voice of customer in the definition of innovative digital and data solutions.
- Influence, update and present to senior stakeholder on a regular basis.
- Shape the evolving product roadmap and vision with the leadership team.
- Set the pace and priority for the product team to drive measurable value.
- Spot high value opportunities for business growth; help business to strengthen the value proposition and deepen partnerships with data-driven products.
- Responsible for data product planning, design, development plan and setting product vision, to build data products that add real business value and impact to serve a wide range of external customers in the microfinance space
- Strong data sensitivity and able to monitor the product performance data, analyse it and keep consistent optimisation on the products to get friendly and better user experience.
- Quick learner to pick up the domain knowledge and grow fast in product skills.
- Champion a hypothesis-driven test-and-learn mindset across the venture.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) qualification.
- More than 5 years of experience in product management and launching digital products, familiarity in the fintech or insurtech industry is a plus.
- Curious mind and ability to adapt to changes in a fast moving environment; strong willingness to go the extra mile and step out of your comfort zone in understanding regional culture and customer behaviours.
- Good business and data acumen.
- Able to translate complicated business requirements into product features, help business and external customers to visualise data.
- Know agile-scrum project management experience, ability to prioritise, manage expectations and effectively manage a product and sprint backlog.
- Experience leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams, or experience with management of product integrations and product launches with large partners.
- Ability to influence through persuasive verbal and written communication.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
Product Manager at Newedge Finance Limited
new edge finance limited salary structure, newedge finance limited whatsapp number, newedge finance limited nairaland, newedge finance limited ogba, newedge finance limited address ogba, newedge finance limited customer care number, newedge finance limited account number, newedge finance limited loan app,