Senior, Financial Planning and Analysis at BBOXX Limited…
BBOXX is a UK-based Next Generation Utility company providing affordable, reliable and clean energy solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. having already impacted over 2 million customers’ lives with our solar home systems (SHS) so far and diversification into clean cooking and other utilities underway, we have 1000+ staff working across five offices in Europe, Asia and Africa – who are waking up every morning to transform the lives of our customers and to unlock their potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior – Financial Planning and Analysis
Requisition No.: req1231
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to: Dual reporting into Group FP&A and Nigeria Finance Manager
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Analyst to join a growing next generation utility business. The business is transforming access to clean energy solutions supported by the development of pioneering software management systems.
- The business has secured private-equity and strategic partner investment, which is facilitating accelerated growth in multiple markets. As such, there is a requirement for additional personnel within the finance function to support the business on its growth journey.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team who directly support the business in its decision-making and growth plans, as well as gain a broad range of commercial and financial skills.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting Group Head of FP&A in developing the FP&A function in Nigeria
- Supporting management in analyzing and recommending business strategies and decisions to drive Bboxx on its path to profitability and improve the quality of service for our customers
- Managing the Nigeria financial model, identifying areas to optimize and improve forecasting methodologies and provide insightful analysis to support business strategy and decisions
- Leading the Nigeria business planning and budget processes working with the Managing Director and Group Finance and Capital Division in developing Nigeria assumptions
- Managing market business models and take a leading role in the planning processes, working with the Managing
- Director, Group Head of FP&A and Capital Division to develop financially robust Nigeria expansion plans
- Analysing product unit economics for existing and new products to be introduced for Nigeria market and providing insight
- Partnering with teams across the business to deliver the analysis and insights they need to be able to optimise their performance
- Developing effective and flexible financial models to support business activities and decision making
- Leading on special projects as required
- Supporting the implementation of a new general ledger system
- Assist Group FP&A in developing related Power BI dashboards for reporting
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years post qualification experience in a transaction services, restructuring, valuations, finance, or strategy role. Big
- To be in with a chance of securing this position, you must demonstrate the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CFA/CA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification
- Four experience preferred
- Highly proficient at financial modelling
- Experience in data analytics and visualisation tools (Power BI) preferred
- Genuine desire to be part of challenging environment and be a key catalyst in making change
- Must be proactive and a solutions-based thinker, who identifies improvements, provides insights and challenges what has been done before
- Ability to inspire people’s trust in what you are doing through strong communication, interpersonal skills and quality of delivery
- Must be a self-starter who can independently take projects from inception to execution in a time pressured environment
- Highly detailed approach to planning and execution of work, and take pride in delivering exceptional quality
- Experience of multi-national, private equity-backed, or fast-paced business environments
- A business standard of English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Senior, Financial Planning and Analysis at BBOXX Limited
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.