Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting for Product Lead, Self Service Channels
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Lead, Self Service Channels
Job ID: 57688
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- To drive the Acquiring Strategy of the Bank through Innovative Self Service Channels (ATM, BNA, PTM, USSD, Mobile & Internet Banking) management and initiatives. The Job description include;
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives to drive the sales of USSD, Mobile App, Internet Banking and other web payment solutions to customers through the branch network, Customer Contact Centre Outbound team and via other online media
- Develop strategies for the efficient deployment of the bank’s ATMs & Bulk Note Acceptors (BNA) to ensure optimal customer usage and revenue generation
- Generate and analyze monthly reports for all Self-Service Channel activities the purpose of management reporting.
- Work closely with IT department to explore technology options in delivering customized online & mobile payment solutions to clients
- Provide necessary support to the network & digital channel implementation team in delivering and implementing online & mobile payment solutions to clients
- Liaise with application and security support arm of IT department to continuously improve security around the banks online, mobile & USSD payment solutions
- Conduct trainings and staff awareness sessions to improve product and channels knowledge.
- Design and establish support structures that will liaise / work with the Customer Complaints management unit for the resolution of critical (2nd level) customer complaints on online, mobile & USSD payment products
- Design and establish an efficient support and monitoring structure to achieve and maintain a minimum of 98% uptime on the bank’s ATM channel and 99.9% uptime on the Mobile & Internet Banking Channels
- Prepare out market intelligence activities to appraise the bank’s self-service channels in comparison with competition and in line with industry trends and global standards.
- Institute an efficient compliance framework that will ensure the operation of the bank’s self-service channel products in line with regulatory policies and international industry standard
- Execution of periodic marketing campaigns to drive the adoption and usage of the online, mobile and USSD payment products with the Campaign and Incentive unit of Marketing Department.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Effective management of the bank’s ATM, BNA, PTM, USSD, Mobile & Internet Banking channels by liaising with various stakeholders to achieve the set targets:
- Non-Interest Revenue delivered.
- Transaction Volume and Value delivered.
- Design & Implement an effective channel monitoring and support structure that will ensure improved uptime of all Self Service Channel products:
- Improved Year-on-Year uptime across all Self Service Channel products
- Improved Customer Experience across the channels
- Design and Implement strategies to ensure effective sales of Self Service Channel products (USSD, Mobile & Internet Banking):
- Improved Year on Year Sales Numbers across all Self Service Channel products
- Ensure effective risk management and compliance to all governance processes / regulatory standards as they relate to all Self Service Channel Products (ATM, BNA, PTM, USSD, Mobile & Internet Banking):
- Compliance with regulatory regulations and the Bank’s processes
- ‘’Satisfactory’’ Audit rating achieved
- Prompt rendition of appropriate regulatory reports (Monthly, quarterly and based on request)
- Deliver on the budgeted Revenue and Profitability Goals on all Self Service Channel products:
- Non-Interest Revenue delivered.
- Design and Implement an ATM, BNA & PTM deployment and activation strategy across branches and offsite locations nationwide:
- Increased utilization of the ATM, BNA & PTM channel
- Non-Interest Revenue, Transaction Volume and Value delivered.
- Ensure continuous development & enhancement of all Self Service Channel products by collaborating & working closely with IT dept and IDEAS team:
- Annual appraisal of all Self Service Channel products against industry leaders / industry standards
- Improved functional capabilities across all Self Service Channel products
- Improved customer ratings of our Self Service Channels (KPMG ratings)
- Design and Implement campaign and incentive strategies that will improve the adoption and usage of all Self Service Channel products:
- Increased Year-Year adoption in-line with agreed budgets
- Increased Non-Interest Revenue, Transaction Volume and Value
- Ensure periodic training of all stakeholders across the bank network to improve Self Service Channel product knowledge:
- Improved product awareness
- Improved utilization of Self Service Channel products.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Type of qualification: First Degree
- Field of study: IT / Computer Sciences
- Type of qualification: Masters Degree
- Field of study: Business Commerce
- Other Qualifications: Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP). Data Analysis Certification. Project Management Certification, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Relevant Accounting Certification.
- Years: 1-2 Years IT Support:
- Experience Description: Network Support. Systems Support. ATM Support. Postilion/ FEP Support , Internet and Mobile Banking Support
- Years: 3-4 Years Product / Project Implementation:
- Experience Description: Business Analysis. Project Coordination / Management. ATM Deployment. ATM Implementation
- Years: 3-4 Years Digital Channel Product Management:
- Experience Description: Mobile, ATM, Internet Banking Product Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting for Product Lead, Self Service Channels.
stanbic ibtc graduate trainee 2020, stanbic ibtc graduate trainee 2021, stanbic ibtc bank website, stanbic ibtc recruitment 2021, bank recruitment now, stanbic ibtc recruitment 2021 nairaland, stanbic careers, stanbic ibtc graduate trainee 2021 nairaland,
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.