Project T-Max is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) framework designed to equip Nigerians with Technical & Vocational skills while maximizing existing private and public TVET centers & resources across the country.
- Furniture Works
- Welding & Fabrication
- Plumbing & Fittings
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Electrical Installation
- Solar Installation & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repairs
- Photography & Cinematography
- Tailoring/Fashion Design
- Beauty Care & Cosmetology
- Leather Works
- Agripreneur / Agro-Packaging
Program Location: Ogun, Lagos, Gombe ,Edo, Kaduna, Nassarawa
Federal Government of Nigeria Training Programme in Technical & Vocational Skills
- Category Training
- Organization Federal Government
- Country to study Nigeria
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- Application Deadline September 16, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Federal Government of Nigeria Training Programme in Technical & Vocational Skills
- All successful participants will be issued Certificates of Proficiency
- A selected number of successful participants will be placed in 3-month internships with private and public sector organizations.
- Starter packs will be given to participants who fulfil the necessary requirements – as we have limited numbers.
Requirements for Federal Government of Nigeria Training Programme in Technical & Vocational Skills Qualification
- Age Limit: 18-35
- Must be Resident in the State
- Must be available to attend the full course of the Programme
- Must be able to read and write in English
Requirements to be Eligible for Internship Placements & Starter Packs
- At least 90% attendance
- Active class participation
- Compliance with Class Rules and Regulations
- Performance in class assessments and projects
- Successful completion of final assessments.
September 16, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Federal Government on portal.tmax.ng to apply
For more details, visit FG website
Training Programme in Technical & Vocational Skills for Nigerian Youths 2023
technical skills, technical and vocational skills examples, vocational skills pdf, importance of vocational skills, vocational skills for students, how to develop vocational skills, vocational skills checklist, difference between vocational training and skill,
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.