The LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health for Women is offered to provide and empower more leaders to promote leadership skills in individuals from low- and middle-income countries who will, in turn, mentor future female leaders in global health with the help of the Harvard Global Health Institute and the Women and Health Initiative at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
In the LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health applicants will have access to world-class faculty, and they will be provided with senior mentors and the opportunity to build a custom curriculum in line with their unique personal growth and leadership plan.
Based on each candidate’s specific interests and leadership goals, LEAD fellows involve in a tailored leadership training program, speaking and networking opportunities, and independent project work. The LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health for Women offers the unique opportunity to build a global network of peers and relationships across schools and departments of Harvard University.
The LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health for Women experience provides global health leaders time to reflect, correct, and explore uncharted territories. However, the Harvard Global Health Institute is dedicated to surfacing and addressing some of the most persistent challenges in human health.
Moreover, we believe that the solutions to these problems will be drawn from within and beyond the medicine and public health spheres to surround design, law, policy, business, and other fields. At Harvard Global Health Institute, we control the unique breadth of excellence within Harvard and are a committed partner to organizations, governments, scholars, and dedicated citizens around the world.
We gather diverse perspectives, identify gaps, design new learning opportunities, and advise policymakers to improve health equity for all. Join us as we push forward on a more innovative, evidence-based, collaborative vision for global health.
Worth of LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health for Women
The LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health for Women will provide fellows with a living stipend during their time in residence, (January through May), visa fees, and housing costs, flights to and from Cambridge, MA, and all course fees also provided by the fellowship.
Eligibility for LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health for Women
- To be qualified for LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health, you must work full-time in the field of global health and have at least 15 years of professional experience. Note that Global-health related work completed as a university student does not count as professional experience.
- You must have demonstrated leadership experience to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Each candidate must have the full support of their employer and a champion in their organization who serves as an internal mentor.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must take a leave of absence (or equivalent) from your home institution during the spring full curriculum semester.
- Each candidate must be able to acquire a J-1 visa for travel to the United States in spring 2023 and be able to reside in Cambridge, MA from January to May 2023. Note that Visas, housing, and flights will be covered under the fellowship and a living stipend will be provided for the months in residence.
- You should also note that during the two years before arrival at Harvard, the fellows should not have participated in a full-time fellowship that lasted 4 months or longer.
Documents Required for LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health
- A Resume/CV
- Letters of Recommendation (two required; at least one from current/most recent professional engagement and must be different from individual providing ‘Letter of Mentor Commitment’)
- Letter of Institutional Commitment
- Letter of Intent (1000 words): Why you? Why Harvard? Why now?
- Letter of Mentor Commitment
- Project Plan (500 words)
- Plan for Career Development/Training Activities (500 words)
How to Apply for LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health for Women
For questions about the fellowship contact Olivia Mulvey – Fellowships Manager, Harvard Global Health Institute Email: olivia_mulvey@.harvard.edu
Application Deadline for LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health for Women
The application deadline for the scholarship is April 30, 2022.
LEAD Fellowship Program in Global Health for Women at Harvard Global Health Institute in the USA for 2022/2023
harvard global health institute covid, harvard global health master’s, harvard global health institute internships, harvard global health risk map, harvard global health and population, harvard global health phd, harvard global health undergraduate, harvard global health and health policy,
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.