University Of Newcastle PhD Scholarships In Geomicrobial Biosensors, Australia 2022…
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships in Geomicrobial Biosensors, Australia 2022 is open for students intrested in PhD scholarships in Australia.
- Partial Funding
- New Castle University Australia
- Microbiology, Geochemistry, Biogeochemistry
- International Students, Domestic Students
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships in Geomicrobial Biosensors, Australia 2022 is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Microbiology, Geochemistry, Biogeochemistry taught at New Castle University Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is 28 Feb 2022.
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships in Geomicrobial Biosensors, Australia 2022 is available to undertake PhD level programs at New Castle University Australia.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Newcastle will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for the academic session 2022/2023.
- have satisfied all of the requirements for admission to the degree of Bachelor with Honours Class 1 or Honours Class II, Division 1 or any other degree approved for this purpose by the Assistant Dean (Research Training); or
- have satisfied all of the requirements for admission to the degree of Bachelor in the University or any other degree approved for this purpose by the Assistant Dean (Research Training), and have achieved by subsequent work and study a standard recognised by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) as equivalent to at least Honours Class II, Division 1; or
- in exceptional cases submit evidence of possessing such other academic or professional qualifications and/or experience as may be approved by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) on the recommendation of the relevant School; or
- in the disciplines of education, medical physics, nursing, social work, social sciences and surgery have completed a minimum standard of professional experience as required by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) on the recommendation of the School; An Australian honours degree with Class 1 or Class 2 division 1. For international students, a four year bachelor degree including a significant research training component attained at a high standard, is commonly considered equivalent to an Australian honours degree; and
- In addition, the English language proficiency requirements as described in the English Language Policy
Interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest along with scanned copies of their academic transcripts, CV, a brief statement of their research interests and a proposal that specifically links them to the research project.
Please send the email expressing interest to Brett.Neilan@newcastle.edu.au
University Of Newcastle PhD Scholarships In Geomicrobial Biosensors, Australia 2022
fully funded phd in australia for international students, university of newcastle find a supervisor, university of newcastle phd economics, newcastle university scholarships postgraduate, uon phd funding, phd scholarships australian government, find a phd supervisor australia, newcastle university overseas research scholarship,
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.