As a public research institution, the University of Queensland is situated principally in Brisbane, the capital of the province of Queensland.
University of Queensland offers opportunities, options and encouragement for students to realize their personal ambitions, to be successful in achieving their goals, and to have a positive environmental influence on the community that they are part of. Along with the flexible selection of programs, students can take advantage of a variety of experiences while studying, such as worldwide experiments, involvement in seminars and research events, participation in over 220 different clubs and societies, and the ability to make full access to a broad selection of sports and entertainment events and facilities.
The University of Queensland could be a leading center that advances breakthrough concepts for the whole world to understand. The University employs highly qualified professionals for whom Queensland students are addicted to achieving academic perfection. The University of Queensland’s programs deliver a top quality, comprehensive education that ultimately ends up in further opportunities for college students.
- Host University: University of Queensland;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Research and Post-graduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 28,854$;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: January 1st, 2022.
The Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships are available for National and International Students in all fields at the University of Queensland, Australia.
A living allowance of $28,854 annually, non-taxable and annually adjusted, with tuition covered and health insurance for international students for a maximum period of 3.5 years with the option of extending it, will be provided to successful applicants.
In order to be considered for participation in this project, candidates are required to be students of the University of Queensland in the first year of their studies.
- Students must first begin their PhD application online on the university’s portal.
- To successfully complete the scholarship process, applicants are required to proceed through the following procedures:
- In the section Scholarship and Collaborative Studies,
- learners have to choose :
- their advanced degree which is not a collaborative,
- they are applying for or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship,
- Type of scholarship reserved for the University of Queensland
The following documents must be submitted to the university by applicants: a transcript of marks, a degree certificate, academic curriculum vitae, a passport, a recommendation letter and a citizenship certificate.
The requirements of the university for future doctoral students must be achieved by the candidates.
Conditions of Language:
The following English language proficiency test results are required: IELTS with a score of not less than 7.0, TOEFL PBT with a minimum score of 570, and TOEFL IBT with a score of not less than 87.
University of Queensland Earmarked Category 1 Project Scholarships Australia, 2022/2023
uq earmarked scholarships, university of queensland phd vacancies, category 1 research grants, uq phd scholarships for international students, uq research projects, research scholarship uq, qut phd projects, uq graduate school scholarship,