Located in the Australian capital city of Canberra, the University of Canberra is known as being one of the fastest growing academic institution in the world.
Its key global connections are deep and wide through the university’s research, corporate relationships, alumni networks and partnerships.
With nearly 11,000 full-time students, of who nearly one-third are international (32%), the university provides various opportunities for actual work experience, internships and practical training placements, allowing Canberra students to receive a valuable insight into their career, before they actually complete their degree. It’s a center for advanced learning, hands-on instruction, progressive research and new opportunities.
Subjects are taught in five main areas of study: art and design; business, government and law; education; health and sport; and science and technology.
From encouraging the development of new ideas, to addressing the needs of health care, to solving environmental problems, to developing the leaders of the future, the university is the embodiment of its city.
- Host University: University of Canberra;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Graduate, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 10,000$ AUD – 50,000$AUD;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: October 9th, 2022.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships are available for international students in all fields (Graduate, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Levels) to pursue their studies at the University of Canberra, Australia.
Up to $50,000 per year will be contributed by the University of Canberra, which includes:
- The student’s full tuition for the duration of the course ;
- On-campus accommodation
- An annual financial allowance of AUD 10,000;
- Other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
In order to be considered, candidates are required to complete the required criteria as follows:
- Be internationally based at the moment of application;
- Have successfully completed an application but have not yet started an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Canberra;
- Have met the academic requirements of the program with a minimum average of 80%;
- Hold any form of letter of offer, including a conditional or provisional offer, issued by the University of Canberra;
- You are applying to study on an Australian student visa under subclass 500;
- You are a first-time student;
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must be admitted to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university: “https://www.canberra.edu.au/future-students/apply-to-uc”. Then, in order to apply for the scholarship, participants are required to successfully submit the online application form:
- Step 1: Applicants are required to include an offer letter from the University of Canberra for Semester 1, 2023. If not currently in possession of an offer, then please proceed with the application process immediately;
- Step 2: Once applicants have been provided with their letter of offer from the University of Canberra, they must proceed to fill out the additional form, including a personal statement. Scholarship applications that are not completed with a letter of offer from the University of Canberra cannot be accepted for processing.
N.B: If selected applicants are required to provide further information to complete its evaluation of their qualifications for an offer letter, the University of Canberra Admissions Office may approach them.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information about the VC Social Championship Scholarship.
- Authentic copies of all appropriate university records;
- Language proficiency evidence;
- Some form of professional experience;
- A resume.
In order to be considered for admission, applicants are required to achieve an overall average of 6 out of 7.
Conditions of Language:
In case the applicant’s national language is not English, the applicant should check the university’s English language requirements:
- All University of Canberra programs, including the undergraduate, postgraduate and Pathways programs are taught in English. Whether students are full-time or part-time domestic or international students, or on a study abroad or exchange program, they must meet the English language requirement for their chosen course. This ensures that they can complete the lectures, tutorials, assessments and exams to pass their course.
- The University of Canberra’s minimum English language requirements are outlined in the University’s admissions policy. Students may demonstrate English language proficiency in a number of ways, namely by:
- Previous study in Australia or a recognized English-speaking country, including, but not limited to, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States ;
- Previous study at a recognized institution or in a recognized qualification;
- By an English language test.
Please visit the official website for more details:
University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships Australia, 2022/2023
scholarships in australia for international students 2022, fully funded scholarships in australia 2022, fully funded masters scholarships in australia 2022, scholarships in australia for african students 2022, australian government scholarship 2022, australian awards scholarship 2022 application form, australian scholarships for international students 2023, australian scholarships for international students 2022,
Do you know you can make money with your mobile Phone?
By just reading news, commenting, posting, etc. on this site?
Hit the Whatsapp button below to get started.